CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Remembering Grandpa Fred

April 5th was my Grandpa Fred’s Birthday.  It has been almost six months since he passed away.  Members of my family that are in Utah met at the Spanish Fork cemetary that evening to talk about our favorite memories of my Grandpa and to release balloons for him.  It was a really special night!

 grandpa grandpa7 easter1

Something else happened that day.  My cousin Elise had her baby!  It was pretty special to know that he had been with my grandpa that very day.  It was almost as if my Grandpa was saying hello, and sending a little joy so we could all be happy remembering him that day!

witt This is Witt Thomas Ford.  I can’t wait until I meet him!  Isn’t he cute?!

1 comments:

Pam said...

Wow I am glad you got so many pictures!