CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Can’t get enough of her!

Most  (ALL) of my pictures now a days are taken with my phone.  I always have it with me, so that’s what I use.  Therefore, I have more random pictures of my little cutie I had to share.

8-001

London showing off her spring dress I made for her. 

Side note: she thinks this tree is the picture tree.  We always have to stop at it for pictures!

londonselfphoto 2 (5)

Two of London’s many self portraits.  She loves taking pictures with my phone.

londonwiilondonwii1

Playing the Wii with cousin Brynna.

louhatlouhat1

London loves hats.  (but only to model them for about 2 minutes!)

loumadloumessface

Café Rio-London wiped black beans all over her face!

photo 1 (4)photo 1 (11)

Running through the sprinklers…with her clothes on!  Funny video from this!  Might have to share later!

photo 1 (5)photo 3 (4)

Funny girl!!

photo 1 (8)photo 3 (7)

First ponytail!

photo 1 (9)photo 3 (8)

Curly hair!

slide4slide5

More slides…she loves them!

slide6slide7

Fun at the playground!

 

Thanks for sharing in my picture overload!

0 comments: