CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Happy 26th to me!

I had a great birthday!   The day started out to Dave making me some breakfast!

photo 3 (6)

(don’t mind my bed head and no make-up!)

He absolutely spoiled me with a new laptop, a new diaper bag (petunia pickle bottom-love it!!) and two pairs of toms! 

photo 5 (6)

We went out shopping during the day and then came home for London to take a nap.

Later that night we left London with Dave’s parents and headed out to dinner.  We ended up quickly grabbing something at Winger’s so we could make it to a play Dave got us tickets to see.  It was the Foreigner.  It was really funny, and we had a great time!

We had also stopped at my favorite sweet spot-the Sweet Tooth Fairy to grab my favorite cake bites!  YUM!  That weekend he got me an ice cream cake to celebrate!

photo 2 (10)

Thanks Dave, I love you!

0 comments: