CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Ruby June

I know it has been a long time since I last posted.  I was never the best blogger in the first place, but then lots happened and really weighed on my heart on how I express (post) my feelings.

Have you ever met someone that changed your life?  I have. 

ruby

Her name is Ruby June Warburton.  Just these few lines make my eyes water. 

Ruby June Warburton is my niece.  She was born on October 11, 2011.  Ruby was not meant to stay on this earth though.  Ruby returned to her father in heaven 15 days later.

ruby3

In those 15 days she touched more lives than anyone I know.  And her love, and strength, and compassion still continues to teach me.

 ruby2

My sister Kristin, her husband Jared, and my nephew Luke live in Las Vegas.  This is where Ruby was born.  I was very fortunate to be able to go and stay for a week to meet Ruby and be with family.  Ruby spent her 15 days on this earth in the NICU.  Her bed side was one of the most spiritual and celestial places I have ever been.  I could have stayed there all day.

Ruby passed away on October 26, 2011.  Kristin and her family brought Ruby to Utah to be buried and to have a funeral service.  The service was so inspirational.  I admire my sister and her husband for their strength and their examples.

ruby4

Everyday something reminds me of Ruby and her sweet spirit.  And I am constantly grateful for our guardian angel.

P.S. I have never been the best at writing to express my feelings.  So to learn more about Ruby visit here and here.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Very sweet. Thanks for reminding me. They are things I never want to forget. I am wearing the Ruby braclet, and I am often reminded to do better when I see it.

KW said...

Thanks Linds! this was a very very sweet post. I was so glad you could come to Vegas and meet Ruby

Pam said...

Very sweet post thanks for sharing your feelings