CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 23, 2012

Holidays not blogged about

Now I am just doing some catch up.

For Halloween, London was the cutest Lady Bug!  We went to a halloween party at Dave’s sister Kathy’s house.  It was lots of fun.  I also took London to my parent’s ward trunk or treat.  She loved it!

hallobug bug

The only picture I have from Thanksgiving is from Black Friday shopping!  This was the gang waiting in line at Target.  Dave and I ended up buying a fridge at Home Depot for our house, great deal!!

2

Christmas morning 2011 was spent at my mom’s house.  We were still living with Dave’s parents during Christmas and decided to head to my mom’s for Lou to open presents with her cousin Luke.  London’s big Christmas present from Santa was her big kitchen.  She got a shopping cart and food to go along with it.  She also got some books and clothes.  Dave and I went up to SLC for a night out and we also got tickets for Brad Paisley (January) and Wicked (not until July).  All London wanted to do was sit in this chair that my dad got.

photo 4 photo 3

There were two opportunities London got to meet Santa.  The first time she was just fine.  The second time, not so much!

photo 1santa 

I made a cute Valentine’s Day shirt for Lou, here she is modeling it!

lou2

For St. Patrick’s day we wore our green. 

stpat2 stpat

That night we went for Sushi with my family.  And in case you were wondering, London likes sushi!

sushi

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Oh my goodness. She does like sushi. What a fun holiday catchup.

Pam said...

Great catch up! R u going to follow the building of your house on here too?