CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 26, 2011

Family Pictures 2011

Also while my sister was here we decided to do family pictures with my mom’s side of the family.  We finally have a picture with everyone.  Dave and I have been really bad and this is actually our first little family picture as well. 

Family 1

The whole family

DeGraw family

The DeGraw Family

DSC_0135

Grandpa, Grandma, and great grandkids

Grandkids-1

Just the grandkids

 

And now for our little family pictures.  I am very pleased with how they turned out.  And hey, maybe after six years of marriage we will finally do a Christmas card.

DSC_0095 DSC_0073 Robbins 8

 DSC_0080 DSC_0092

5 comments:

KCraig said...

Love the family pics!

Pam said...

Wahoo you posted some pics, thanks

The Small Bevell Bunch said...

So cute!! I love them! Miss London is getting so big!!

Karin said...

I LOVE your little family pics! I'm so glad you did them. YOu guys are such a cute little family!

trudy...{and jamo} said...

i miss you. are you still in utah? i want to get together!