CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Grandpa

So after visiting sweet baby Ruby in Vegas, I returned back home to be with London.  The day after returning home, my sweet Grandpa passed away.

DSC_0132

He had been sick, but had been doing very good.  This news was very unexpected.  I received the call from my dad and  I was in complete shock. 

It really was a hard couple of weeks.  But I also learned a lot and received lots of comfort from my father in heaven.  You see, my grandpa passed away on October 22, 2011 and Ruby passed away only 4 days later on October 26. 

DSC_0131

I think my biggest comfort was in having a very comforting feeling that my grandpa needed to go be with Ruby.  I know he is with her now, watching over her, until she can once again be with her mom, dad, and brother.

Love you and miss you Gramps.  Come again soon…

gramps

0 comments: