CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Pennsylvania

London and I just returned from a trip to Pennsylvania.  Forgive me for not organizing the photos, but there are so many that I will just tell everything we did and then just post the pictures for you to enjoy.  First of all, London did really well on the flights, I was exhausted though!  It was a horrible flying experience with lots of delays, rushing to connecting flights, and pilots being taken from our flight.  Anyway we made it to Pennsylvania and had lots of fun.  London had tons of fun playing with cousins, and being in a new place.  We were able to do lots of fun activities like Eastern market, fun farms for the kids, whoopie pie festival, a huge train station, a free Lauren Alaina concert, some shopping, eating, and of course my beautiful niece Stella’s baptism.  I am so glad we were able to go and support her in such a big decision!  We are proud of you Stella!  All in all it was a very fun trip!  London wasn’t quite ready to leave her cousins!

pennpenn2penn3penn4penn5penn6penn7penn8penn9penn10penn11penn12penn13penn14penn15penn16penn17penn18penn19penn20penn21penn22penn23penn24penn25penn26penn27penn28penn29penn30penn31penn32penn33penn34

2 comments:

Andrea said...

We had so much fun, and I am so glad you could come. thank you. It was fun hanging out and being around London.

Pam said...

Thanks for posting all those pictures, I never get tired of looking at my cute grandkids. It looked like you had a great time