CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Painting Pumpkins

Every year Dave and I usually carve pumpkins.  Since I felt like London is old enough to get in on the fun this year, I decided to paint them instead of carve.  London is really into painting right now.  However, I think she enjoyed painting her body a little more than the pumpkin.  It was still really fun though, and the pumpkins turned out cute.  Of course Dave had to do a “U” but he did make the backside of the pumpkin scary!  Sorry for the picture overload.

pumpkin17pumpkin18pumpkin19pumpkin20pumpkin21pumpkinp1pumpkinp2pumpkinp3pumpkinp4pumpkinp5pumpkinp6pumpkinp7pumpkinp8pumpkinp9pumpkinp10pumpkinp11pumpkinp12pumpkinp13pumpkinp14pumpkinp15pumpkinp16

1 comments:

KW said...

Looks like fun, I think we might be doing this tonight.