CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 26, 2011

One year pictures

My oldest sister and her family came to Utah for a month to visit.  It was such a good time spent with her and her kids.  For those of you that know my sister, you know she is very talented at all she does.  So while she was here I had her do London’s one year pictures.  They turned out so cute!! 

Parents in the background Dave and London London 1 London 2 London 3 London 4 London 6 London 7 London 11 bw London 12 London 13 London 14 London 15 London 16 London 17 London 18 London 19 London 20 London 22 London 23 London 24 London 25 London 27 London 29 London Ears London feet

My sister also did London’s birthday announcement.  I blurred out a part of it, so that weird area really didn’t look like that.

London's Announcement

2 comments:

Andrea said...

It was so much fun to be able to take her pictures. She is such a cutie. Miss you.

Karin said...

Love little London!! So cute!