CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Dave's Birthday


This is way past due. Dave's 29th birthday was the end of March and I am pretty proud of what I planned for him this year. Dave loves hunting, guns, shooting, etc. I, on the other hand, am not as thrilled with the above as he. However, I had a very awesome patient/friend that got me a great deal to take Dave shooting at an indoor shooting range for his birthday. He (or should I say we) had a blast. We both got 100 rounds each with a semi machine gun, 100 rounds each with a regular machine gun, and 50 rounds each with a handgun. Everyone at the range stopped and stared when we were shooting the machine guns because they were so loud and all of the other men there were jealous of Dave. All in all, I have to say I think that will be a birthday Dave will remember for a long time to come.















2 comments:

Andrea said...

That is awesome. I bet Jonathan will be so jealous.

KW said...

Looks like fun. Glad it was a great day for him.