CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

9 months....a little late on the post



So a lot has happened over the last month or so, and I will continue to post and explain, but just know that is why I am late on a lot of posts.

London is now 9 months old, and I cannot believe how fast it has gone. She continues to be such a joy and I love every minute with her.
Here are some new milestones.

-You still only have both bottom teeth (as you can see in the picture above)-no new ones yet

-Began army crawling around 8 months old


-only weighed 15 lbs at 9 month check up-still very petite, but oh so cute!

-LOVES food!! You would think she would be bigger by how much she eats. Loves avocados, fruit, mac and cheese, and pretty much anything that mommy is eating you throw a fit until you get some too!


-You are very smiley-you flirt with everyone you see

-You are still very much a momma's girl


-you love to sit and jabber in your crib

-you love watching bigger kids play-you wish you could run around and play with them

We love you London!!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

I can't believe she is nine months. I can't wait to see her. She is adorable, as is her mommy.

KW said...

She really is the cutest thing ever! I can't believe how much that girl can eat!