CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Photo Shoot in Arkansas

The middle of February, London and I took a trip to Arkansas. Yes, I ventured on a 3+ hour flight alone with London but she happened to do pretty well for a 6-1/2 month old.

My oldest sister lives in Arkansas and we were headed to spend time with her and her family for a week. My other sister and my mom joined us a few days later and we had an excellent most needed girls week.

We laughed, ate, played, shopped and enjoyed!!

While there, my oldest sister Andrea, who is amazing at everything she does, offered to do London's 6 monthish pictures. Even though it was the only day London was somewhat grumpy they turned out very cute.

Take a peek...






























5 comments:

Pam said...

Very darling pictures she is so adorable!

Andrea said...

Not amazing at everything. Still working on that. She is really cute.

KCraig said...

Love the photos!

Colt 'n Tami said...

These are BEAUTIFULLLLLLLLLLLL!

grant + brittany said...

she is just adorable and her smile is contagious. you are such a cute mom. thanks for stopping by :)