CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 27, 2010

One Month....Time flies!!



I cannot believe London is a month old already!! She is so much fun. We have been trying to adjust to the lack of sleep but wouldn't ask for anything else! Just wanted to share a few facts and things about Miss London that I love at one month old.

~Mommy and Daddy call you Lou Lou and you respond well to your name and nickname.

~You sleep in your swing because your crib isn't set up yet and you don't love the portacrib.

~You have to have your left arm kept out of your blanket when we wrap you up or you squirm and cry til its out.

~You just recently started sleeping from 9:30-5 and mommy hopes it stays that way.

~You have an overactive gag reflex.

~You love to look at the light coming in through windows or the color on the TV.

~You are sometimes ticklish on your feet but other times like them to be rubbed.

~You love to stretch.

~I love your hair. I how it is curly when it is wet and how when it is straight it just wants to stand up all over the place!

~I love how you hold my hand or my shirt when you nurse.

~I love your smile...sometimes you do it when we talk to you but mostly just when your falling to sleep.

~I love how you grunt.

~I love your cute little toes and how you kick your feet when you are hungry.

~I love it when you stick out your tongue.

~I love your cute outie belly button...don't know if it will stay that way, but I love it!

~I love your dimples.

~I love the facial expressions you make with your eyebrows.

~I love that you like to snuggle!!

~I love how you are so content when you take a bath. You love the water!

~I love that you like to nurse. It truly is a special bonding time between us!

~I love YOU!!

Dave and I had some pictures taken by our good friend when London was 3 weeks old. They turned out so cute! So sorry for the overload but I love so many of them!















9 comments:

Fords said...

Love her!

Alli Waldron said...

I love the pictures!!!

Karin said...

I am dying here! I cannot wait to see her and snuggle her. I love all the things you wrote. She will love reading that when she is older. See ya in a few days!!!!Yay!!!

Sean and Becky said...

So cute Linds! She is adorable!

lorraine said...

So cute Lindsay!!

KW said...

oh I can't wait to hold her. You will love that you wrote all those things down so you can show her later on. She is so precious.

Jeff and Jenn said...

She is so beautiful! I'm so happy for you guys!

Andrea said...

I see that you got the pictures loaded. I love all of them. Especially the ones with the smirks.

I love all your sweet comments about her.

Colt 'n Tami said...

Ohhhhh Lindsay... she is PRECIOUS!!!!!! CONGRATS!