CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

London's baby blessing



We traveled to Utah over Labor Day weekend to see family and friends and to bless London. It was such a special day. Dave gave a beautiful blessing and London looked absolutely beautiful. We got a few pictures with London but I wish I would have gotten some with just her. London happened to poop all over her blessing dress right after sacrament meeting (she had a blow out stage of life) so we snapped a few pictures and then changed her.


We had so many people that came to support London on her big day and we are grateful to everyone that came. Once again I wish I would have taken more pictures of everyone and the luncheon...what was I thinking? Oh well. After the blessing we headed across the street to a pavillion for a luncheon.


Also Labor day weekend is pretty big in my home town, so we were able to spend time with family, go to the parade, have a yummy boil, and enjoy our time. Here are the pictures we did happen to get of the blessing.







0 comments: