CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 1, 2009

My new project

Since I have had a lot of time on my hands lately since I am not working yet, I decided I needed to do some projects. The first thing I have started with is homemade headbands. I made about 8 to start with, but I am still working on others that I had ideas for. Here are some pictures of how they turned out...I quite like them. Let me know what other fun projects you have done! I would be happy for any ideas to keep me busy! Our apt. complex is having a competition for the best halloween decorated porch, so let me know if anyone has any fun ideas for that too!

















6 comments:

Stephanie said...

Those are cute! Good for you staying busy. Miss you

Megan said...

soo cute!!!! I love them! You could do a pumpkin topiary on your porch. Get a cute pot (an urn shaped put is even better) and put a round fat pumpkin on the bottome, a tall, skinny one in the middle and a little on on top. It's so cute. You have to cut the stems off the bottom two. Halloween lights around your door?...hm..Get more crafty and make something Halloweenish do go on your front door.. :)

Karin said...

They are sooooo cute Aunt Linsey!!!!

-KATELYNN

Anonymous said...

Who needs a license right? Those are great!!! very creative.

Andrea said...

I can't wait to get mine. ha ha. I hope to learn how to make them.

jessica said...

These are SO cute! So is your hair! I've got to get a little more creative with my hair and I think a headband would do the trick. PS Todd is applying to the law school at UNLV, so I may be in touch with you about great places to live down there.