CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Another new hobby

So I did finally get my nevada hygiene license about two days ago, so now I am on hunt for a job. Nobody is hiring, so I hope I can find somewhere. However, with Dave being gone on work every night, I have started baking/cooking alot. I have always enjoy cooking, I just always hated deciding what to make and I don't really like grocery shopping either. Anyway, a few months ago, my mom and I went to an amazing bread making class so I decided I would play with that and try and make a few different things. I make bread and pizza all the time with it, but I thought I would try some other things. Here is what I made:


Pizza Rolls

Cinnamon Swirl Bread

Raspberry Rolls

PS...It all tastes delicious!! I recommend the pantry secrets bread making class to anyone. It is amazing, and it is so easy! Start to finish in 1 hour!
PPS...if anyone knows any dentists in Nevada, put in a good word for me, or keep me in your prayers that I may find somewhere!





3 comments:

trudy...{and jamo} said...

yummmmmmm!!!!!!!!

i will pray for you!

Pam said...

yum, yum I want some!!

michael. mindy. dane. said...

Hey I don't know if you remember me, but I am Breanne's friend. I look at your blog once in a while and think it is so cute. And, I LOVE the headbands you've made! You should sell them