CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 5, 2009

Food, Food, and more Food

Ok, so Dave and I are pretty big lovers of food. My parents were down this last weekend with the Tuttles (the friends) and we were able to go to the Seafood Buffet with them. This is one of their favorite places. They come to Vegas 1-2 times a year with their friends and they always go to the Rio Seafood Buffet. I got some good photos of all of our yummy food!







Also, Dave is a HUGE burger fan! Did I say huge? Anyway, there is a burger joint in Vegas called Fatburger and it is pretty good. However, there menu is burgers by sizes...so you can order a S, M, L, XL, XXL, or XXXL. Dave and I went there the other night and of course Dave had to get the XXXL. He had already gotten it when I was away in Arkansas but for some reason he had to prove to me that he really could eat it. I told him I already knew he could and that it would make him sick. (Of course his tummy was not feeling very good that night, but I managed to get some pictures of the burger before he devoured it!)






And last but not least I had to post some pictures of the fun, yummy dessert I made over conference weekend. Thanks to bakerella.com (you need to check out that website) we were able to enjoy these fun treats. They are called cake pops on the website because she actually puts them on a stick like suckers but I just made cake balls instead. They are red velvet with cream cheese frosting and then they are dipped in milk chocolate or white chocolate. Yummy, especially with milk!!!



4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Looks like some good eatin! You will have to take me to all the good places when I come to visit, whenever that is??

Blake and La-Shana Francom said...

Oh yum yum yum!!! All that food looked delicious!! We love red velvet cake...I'll have to look up that recipe for sure!

Colt 'n Tami said...

SO FUN!!!!!!!!!!!! YOu guys are a hoot... love your pics of the RIIIOOOOOO! I'm not a seafood lover specially when I can smell our parents from 4 miles away after all those crab legs! hahaha! Looks like a blast! How you liking Vegas?

lorraine said...

Ok Lindsay, where is the picture of me eating sea food??

You sure have a cute place.