CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!!


Thank you for being you. I could not have asked for a better mom and I don't know how I got to be so lucky. You are my best friend and I know you are always there when I need someone to talk to. You can always guess the times of day that you will be expecting my phone call. Thanks for the great example that you have been to me. I only hope that I can be as good of a mom when Dave and I have kids. You are a wonderful grandma and I am so excited that my kids will get to have such a woman as their grandma. Thank you for your strength, patience, kindness, understanding, and always being there to listen. I love you!

3 comments:

Colt 'n Tami said...

ohhhh I love Pamela tooo happy mothers day pamela! and u too future mama lindsay

Andrea said...

WE do have a great mom. My kids miss there grandma very much.

Pam said...

Thanks for the nice post, I feel so lucky to have you as a daughter and a best friend!! I look forward to talking to you everyday and hope that you will continue to call me everyday and catch up on the day together!!