CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 20, 2008

My 22nd Birthday....old?...nah!


My 22nd birthday was spent at my mom's house. It was on a Sunday, so we went to church and then stopped at Dave's parents and then headed to Payson for dinner, cake and ice cream and games. Early tomorrow morning we head to Disneyland with my parents...YAH!! I am so excited! Here are just a few pictures from the day with family. This picture is Kristin and me posing for the camera. And below is my mom, Kristin and me.



The rest are of the family playing cards, me blowing out my birthday candles, some more sisterly love, and then Dave and I. I will post some more pics when we get back from Disneyland of our trip. Disneyland...here we come....YAH!!!










































12 comments:

KW said...

Umm...I look pregnant in 2 of those pictures. YIKES!!!

Andrea said...

You look so skinny. I am glad that you had a good birthday. Birthdays are so fun. I wish we could have been there. I hope the cake was yummy.

Teri said...

Happy birthday (late, I'm sorry)! Man, how many times is Ray going to let you leave to go to Disneyland? You and Dave look GREAT!

Fords said...

Happy Birthday...Hum, I wish I were still as young as you!!

Fords said...

Okay - I just got looking at those pictures again and had to start laughing because in the picture where you are blowing out your candles, your mom is in the background and it looks like she is blowing too. BTW, you look fabulous!!

Anonymous said...

Lindsay, I do not know if you remember me we Cheered together , i cant believe i found you anyways it was good to see ya visit often
kurtjennicaandboys.blogspot.com

Scott and Mal said...

Happy Birthday to you!! Have fun in Disneyland and I can't wait to see pictures! We miss you guys

Colt 'n Tami said...

HEYYYYYYYY LINDS.. IT'S TAMI JUDD! I TOTALLY FOUND YOUR BLOG AND LOVE IT. EMAIL ME YOUR ADDRESS I'LL ADD YOU TO OURS tbabe16@hotmail.com
LOOKS LIKE YOU TWO LOVEBIRDS ARE DOING GREAT!!!

Pam said...

cute birthday pics!! thanks for the fun trip with you and dave!! disneyland is great but it makes my feet ache!! lol

Andrea said...

Call me when you are ready to post the Disneyland pics and I can help you. It can be kind of tricky.

Brandt Lovell said...

Woah - Happy late birthday. I just found yours and Mal's blog by chance.

Hope all is well!

trudy...{and jamo} said...

LOok at our blog! I fixed it and it's really cute now! How are you? I wanted to ask you a question about toothpaste...what is the best kind to get? Weird, i know...but i was thinking how people come into the salon and they use grocery store shampoo and condition-and that's not good for your hair! So what's the best kind of toothpaste? LOVE YA!