CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

My mom and the Governor...

So my mom cooked lunch for Governor John Hunstman a week or so ago. I think he was in Payson to sign some water bill or something. Anyway, of course he had to stop at the best place in Payson to get some yummy food. My mom was able to sneak away from the grill for a minute and get a picture. They just posted them on the Governor's website, so I thought I would download it and be a proud daughter.

7 comments:

Teri said...

Did your mom get the picture by breaking his arm? That's really cool that she got the picture with him and even cooler that she's on his website.

Andrea said...

That is so funny. I think that is great that he posted it on his website.

The Painters said...

WOW! The Governer at the coolest place in town! What a great pic! Donna didn't tell me about that! That must have been pretty cool for them!

Fords said...

That is so cool! To get a picture is one thing, but then to be on the web -- she's famous!

Colt 'n Tami said...

that is SWEET. pamela is one famous hott mama!!! CHEERS to the gov!

Amy C said...

Dave & Lindsay-
How are you guys? I found you from Karin's blog. It's fun to see what you guys have been up to!
Tom & Amy (Johnson) Cowley

grant + brittany said...

Your mommy is so cute! I love her cute smile!