CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 11, 2008

Conference Weekend

Dave and I got a new camera and I took some pictures over conference weekend. Dave had to work on Sunday, but I went to his parents house for the first session, and then headed to Payson for the second. Here are some pictures... My feet were freezing!
Kristin
My mom wouldn't let me take a picture because her hair wasn't curled yet. Lol.
Dad
This is at Dave's parents house.
Mike (brother-in-law) and Dave's mom with all the food.
Dave's mom and dad


3 comments:

Andrea said...

I am glad that you got to spend conference with family that is so great. That is nice that you have a new camera.

Fords said...

That picture of Kristin cracks me up - she looks so excited for you to take her picture! No worries though - she probably won't see it because she doesn't blog anymore ;)

KW said...

Hey now....I do read these blogs and I am going to blog tonight and that is the worst picture I have ever seen and I want you to take it down immediately!