CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 23, 2010

New Baby bump pic and trying to be creative

So I have another pic of my bump I have been meaning to post. It was taken about a week and a half ago. I was just a little over 38 weeks. Now I am due TOMORROW!! However, I don't know if she is ready to come?? I do have a day set to be induced but I am not going to post it because I still want to hear everyones guesses for when she will come.




Also, since we are moving the nursery has not been set up yet, but I have still been trying to get all the stuff together for it. I am doing pink, green, and black. The crib bedding I ended up finding is pink and black though so I needed to be creative with ways to add green to the room. I decided one way would be with a lamp so I made one, and heres the result! Do you love it?

5 comments:

Pam said...

wow! it turned out way cute!

Andrea said...

Really cute. Where did you find that idea?

You look really good.

The Painters said...

Very cute! I love the color scheme! I can't wait to see the nursery all put together with your sweet little one in it!

Colt 'n Tami said...

You go girl! How exciting! I bet she will arrive July 27 @ 2pm! Good Luck, you will do great!
p.s. LOVE LOVE LOVE that lamp! Very creative! Cute colors too!

Megan said...

Linds, you look so great and I hope she arrives soon!I'll say July 31st. :) Your lamp is so dang cute! You will have to share pics of the nursery when it's finished!