CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Mommy in Arkansas

So this past week I was able to go to Arkansas and babysit my sister's kids while her and her hubby were on a cruise. I had so much fun and I miss those kids so much already, really though, I have already been crying about missing them. Anyways, I didn't get too many pictures because we were always so busy running to and from school, playing, getting sno cones, or just watching a movie. I was able to snap a few pictures of the kids before I left though. Love you Jex, Stella, and Isaac, and I miss you so much!!!



















4 comments:

trudy...{and jamo} said...

those are some cute kids! that's so sad they live so far away. :(

Andrea said...

Thanks again. The kids miss you so much. I couldn't have asked for a better surrogate mommy.

P.S. Jonathan and I just ate the last of the Enchiladas tonight. so Yummy!! Thanks for the leftovers. Jex said that he liked them too!! WOW!!

Pam said...

You are a good surrogate mommy and a sweet sister!!

Stephanie said...

Oh looks like you had a good time! Call me lets get together. I am only working part time and live in Payson now.