CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Graduation....I am officially done with school!!

Well Monday the 27th was my graduation! I honestly cannot even believe I made it. Looking back it really has went by so fast! I have had a very crazy week since graduation. I have had all of my state boards to be able to be a licensed practicing hygienist. I had a written anesthesia board and a clinical anesthesia board (Dave was kind enough to be my patient to poke) on Thursday, both of which I passed!! And also on Thursday our school received the results of our national written board and our entire class passed!! Today, I had my dental hygiene clinical board. Lets just say it has been a long day, but I feel good about it and I am officially done. Now I just get to play the waiting game, because it takes about 4 wks to get the results from today's test. Once I get the results, I will be able to apply for my license and start working as a hygienist, I am so excited. Thanks to all of those who have been there to support me through my school journey...especially Dave....but WE MADE IT!!






6 comments:

Andrea said...

COngratulations. I am so glad that you finished all your tests. School went by fast for me. I hope that it did for you.

Megan said...

you are amazing and i am soooo proud of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! now maybe you will have some time to get together :)

The Blohms said...

Congrats! That is awesome. :)

The Painters said...

Wow, congrats! That is so awesome! Doesn't it just feel wonderful to be done!

Colt 'n Tami said...

CONGRATS GIRL! HOW EXCITING! LOVE YOUR HAIR TOO, SUPER CUTE! CONGRATS! CONGRATS ! CONGRATS! IT'S SO FUN BEING OUTTA SCHOOL! YOU'LL HAVE NO TROUBLE FINDING A JOB, YOU'LL BE THE BEST ONE OUT THERE!

Pam said...

What a great feeling that must be!! You set a goal and achieved it! You are a great example and I am sooooo proud of you!!