CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Slumber party/my birthday

Last weekend Dave and I had Jex, Stella, and Isaac over for a sleepover. We had a lot of fun! I made pizza for dinner and then we went bowling. Jex won and Stella was a close second. I forgot to take pictures when we were bowling but we went for ice cream afterwards and I got a few pictures then.





On Monday it was my 23rd birthday. My friends brought balloons and a cake to school, and then took me to lunch and gave me a gift certificate for a mani and pedi...what great friends. Then that night Dave invited all the fam over for cake and ice cream. I forgot to get a picture of the cake from Dave but it was a graduation and birthday cake. Dave gave me a bunch of clothes...just what a girl wants...what a great husband!!







2 comments:

Jeff and Jenn said...

YAY! Happy Birthday and Congrats on school! What a major thing to accomplish! You look so great Linds!

Andrea said...

The kids had a great time. Thanks for taking them. Can't wait to have you here.