CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Dave's 27th birthday!

I am a little late on this post but March 31st was Dave's 27th birthday! On the Saturday before his birthday, I was lucky enough to find last minute tickets to the Jazz vs. Suns game. It was so much fun, the Jazz ended up winning by 5 in overtime. Then on Dave's birthday (Tuesday), I woke up early before school to make him french toast and eggs and to open a few present. That night Dave had to decide were he wanted to go and eat and he chose Golden Corral. After eating we went home to an ice cream cake from Maggie Moo's. It was cake batter ice cream with health bar in it. Here are some pictures, enjoy!




2 comments:

Andrea said...

Golden Corral? Really? I guess all you can eat is really good. I am just missing all that Utah food. I can't wait for Cafe Rio, and even a nice crisp bean from Taco time.

Anyways, Happy Birthday it sounds like Linds was good to you.

Pam said...

Cute pictures! I am glad that you had a fun birthday!