CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Tubing for Kristin's Birthday

We went tubing in Park City at Gorgoza park for Kristin's birthday! It was SO COLD but so much fun!! It is one of those tubing places that they have the thing that pulls you up the hill-that is definitely my type of tubing. On our way home we stopped in Heber at ate at a place called Spin Cafe. It is a BBQ place and it was so good. They also have gelato that they make and it was delicious. We definitely want to go back to both places.










4 comments:

KW said...

Thanks for coming, it was a blast!

Brandt Lovell said...

I miss sledding sooo much. I am glad you guys had such a stellar time, and thank goodness for your belated updates :) hope you 2 are doing fantastic!

Pam said...

It looked cold but fun!!

K*L* said...

I've always wanted to do this! I need to get up there this next winter. I hope you don't care if I add you to my blog list! It's good to see you're doing well!