CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Christmas 2008

We had a great Christmas spent with family and each other! We woke up around 6:45 because I couldn't handle it anymore (yes, I still can't sleep on Christmas) and we opened our presents together. Some of the highlights were clothes, pepper spray, shoes, watch, movies, games, and I got Dave a new wedding ring because his old one became too big after losing weight and could not be resized. After getting ready for the day we headed to Dave's parents for their Christmas breakfast with all the fixins plus ice cream shakes. YUM! After hanging out with Dave's family, we headed to Payson were we hung out with my family and played with my sister's new kitten that is SO cute!! We also went and saw The Curious Case of Benjiman Button that night with my family. After the movie we went back to Dave's and spent the night at his Grandmas house. All in all it was a very good Christmas.






1 comments:

Jaime Williams said...

You look so great!! Congratulations that is awesome!!