CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Christmas Tree / belated pumpkin carving

It has been quite awhile since we have posted anything. We put up our Christmas tree over Thanksgiving break and took some pictures so we could post them. I love this time of the year, listening to Christmas music, decorating the tree, and spending time with family.




Also, Dave and I carved pumpkins quite some time ago, but I forgot to post the pictures, so I decided to include them here.
ENJOY!




4 comments:

Brandt Lovell said...

you two are a great couple. and i love your pumpkins, they are STELLAR!!!

Stephanie said...

A new Post! I have been waiting! Cute tree and awesome pumpkins. If you want to get together or do lunch just let me know.

Andrea said...

Great Holiday pics. It is fun to see that tree. I remember that from years past.

motivated said...

Hey! You do have a blog! It's really cute! I hope you have a great little break before we start up again. :)