CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Jenny McCarthy??

Funny story. A few weeks ago Dave and I were in the airport in Las Vegas and some lady thought I was Jenny McCarthy. Random...but I took it as a compliment. Anyway, today I was at school and we were in clinic working on patients and one of the girl's patient walked past me and was like "that girl looks exactly like Jenny McCarthy." Thats twice within two weeks. Let me know what you all think.



10 comments:

Karin said...

I can totally see the resemblence, but you are way prettier than her.(:

Megan said...

I have never thought that, but DANG! you do resemble each other! I would definitly take it as a compliment, she is gorgeous!

JW said...

I can see it.

Andrea said...

I can see it now with the picture there. That is a fun way to look at it.

Colt 'n Tami said...

you're a TON prettier! u go girl!

Chelsie said...

I can see it. You look great Linds!

The Lamoreaux Family said...

okay, so ya you do look like her, but who is she?
So out of it....

Andrea said...

I found your blog! You look so good!!

Brandt Lovell said...

Wow, I see it

grant + brittany said...

ya i totally agree. I LOVE your hair that blonde. you look so hot.