CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Arkansas!

We had SO much fun in Arkansas. We went to the zoo, a baseball game, swimming, ate tons of yummy food, went and got yummy snocones (wedding cake with whip cream!), had a birthday bash for Isaac, and pretty much just had fun being with Andrea, Jonathan, Jex, Stella, and Isaac!! There home is so pretty and we really enjoyed seeing their life in Arkansas and we were glad we could be a part of it. We are also proud to have the award of being their first Arkansas visitors. The following are some videos and a slideshow of the pictures of our trip.



8 comments:

Karin said...

I'm so glad that you guys had a great time. We missed you guys though. Glad you're back.

Anonymous said...

It looks like you had so much fun. I bet it was so good to be able to spend time with them. We all miss them!

Megan said...

HAHA, I am laughing about your Twilight marathon, I could talk about it FOREVER! I am about half way through Breaking Dawn, I am SOOOO obsessed, I think about the characters all day, haha. I am such a loser! It looks like you guys had a fun vacation! :O) Now that you guys are the BUSY ones, let us know when is good for you to meet at Gateway? Have you ate at Happy Sumo?

Megan said...

I meant to say OUR twilight marathon :)

Chelsie said...

It sounds like you guys had a lot of fun. It's hard when siblings live far away. My sister moved to Texas about a year ago and I hate it. Oh and by the way, I really love your hair.

Andrea said...

WE are so glad that you got to come, and we enjoyed every minute of you here. We wish you were still here. We sure do miss you guys!!!

Scott and Mal said...

looks like you guys hade a really great time!!! We miss you and can't wait to see you guys!

trudy...{and jamo} said...

Yay! What a fun trip!!!