CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I made it through...

Ok, so today mom was my patient at school. And of course she was so nervous and had to let me know. Her telling me made me more nervous to work on her than her being nervous about coming. I really wanted to do a good job and still be gentle. Anyway, everything went REALLY well and her teeth are clean and I didn't hurt her. And she didn't even have the nitrous gas, she did really well. I am glad I made it through that experience and hopefully mom won't be so nervous now to let me clean her teeth.

4 comments:

Andrea said...

I would have asked for the gas, just because. I can fake being a wimp just for the ride.

Scott and Mal said...

I am so excited that you guys have a blog! We were only in Utah for two days, and it was so quick. I hurt my foot and I don't have health insurance so my sister drove us home so we could get my foot looked at! I miss you too!

Scott and Mal said...

Same foot yes, but it's a different injury. The tendon is full of liquid and I am on crutches for the next four weeks, and in a walking cast for 4-6 weeks. It's great. We decided that next march we are going to wrap my foot in bubble wrap so nothing can happen! I can't beleive you are already seeing patients! It's not going to be long before you are working! Crazy!! We only have 14 1/2 months until Scott is officially done!! WAHOO we can't wait! You guys need to come visit us soon!

grant + brittany said...

Well just so you know...I would not be nervous to have you clean my teeth.