CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 15, 2008

FINALLY...

Okay, so I know that we need to be adding stuff to this but I never get around to it and it isn't as much fun if we don't have any pictures to tell a story with. Anyway, the next big the that we were going to post is that Dave and I have lost over 60 lbs together. I am now at 30 lbs and Dave is somewhere around that (boys lose it so fast and easy and he fluctuates everyday, lol!!) Anyway, I was going to wait and post some before and after pictures to make it more exciting, but I promise I still will, I just need to find some from before and take some for after. I have not yet reached my goal but it wouldn't hurt to post some know and then when I reach my goal as well. Dave looks really good, everyone we see always tells him he looks like he is 12. We feel great though! I promise to get the pictures up and keep posting more often. Dave and I are going to be getting a new camera soon and I know that will help. Dave just got back from Disneyland with his family and has a few pics so I will post them for now.

2 comments:

Pam said...

wahoo you finally are blogging!! Its fun to see new things, keep going!

Andrea said...

you guys are looking so good. Keep up the good work.