CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Binkies

London loves her binkie (she calls it “mouth”).  Breaking her of this is actually going to be a big thing on my to do list since we are in our house.  However, sometimes London likes to put two of them in her mouth and I just had to snag a picture.
binkiesbinkies2

****Update:  Within the last few weeks London actually started using the work binkie instead of mouth.  However, Dave and I have been trying to decide when we were going to nix the binkies.  I wanted to wait until we were settled in the house but before she was two.  Well the other night when I went to put her down for bed (she only has binkies for bed and nap) her binkie had a big bite so I just ripped the tip off.  I thought well I guess now is the time.  So I looked at her and said "oh no, your binkie is broken and we have to throw it away."  So we threw it away and she has actually done really well.  I have been extremely surprised but I am glad we are finished with that battle.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

she is HILARIOUS!!!

Pam said...

She reminds me of Joah when he use to carry both of those soft balls in his mouth lol