CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Onesies

My sewing “business” (I don’t know how to refer to it), has definitely been keeping me busy.  I just wanted to post a few of my recent creations.  I have been doing a lot of vest/ties lately, but others as well.  I have loved some of the things people have come up with for me to make!  All of the stuff I make are custom to what my customers want! 
byufootballbball
Left: made for BYU football fans
Right: inspired by the BYU football-I had a customer ask to make one for basketball but for an Indiana team

cowgirldresspinkdumptruck
Left: cowgirl boot dress onesie with matching ruffle leggings
Right: this is what the winner of my recent facebook giveaway wanted-a cute yellow dumptruck

twinnecklaces
These necklace onesies were made for twin girls.  With matching black striped leggings, I love how they turned out!!

vest6vest10vest14vest15
A bunch of recent vests.  I think I have made about 15 vests or so in the last 3 weeks. 
Hope you enjoy!

1 comments:

Pam said...

So adorable! You are doing such a great job, so proud of you and your creativity