CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 6, 2011

5 months...I am so behind



I cannot even believe how time flies. I completely forgot to post when London when 4 months, and if I wait any longer I will have missed the 5 month as well.

London is so much fun, I love watching her grow. Here are some fun facts about London.


~rolling over (but only from back to belly-which I hear is harder, she just can't quite figure how to get back to her back)


~weighing around 12 lbs...you are very little and petite. You are wearing 3 month clothes and some are still a little big


~You are a great sleeper and sleep 10-12 hours a night


~You love to laugh. You have the cutest giggles, and daddy knows just how to find them


~You are so smart. I will see your binky anywhere, grab it and stick it in your mouth. Very good hand/eye coordination


~You love your rice cereal and recently have started eating it with sweet potatoes. You are a great eater.


~You love grabbing for your toys and one of your favorite things to play with is the costco wipe container


We love you so much London. You bring so much joy into our lives!!

2 comments:

Pam said...

nothing brings as much joy as your children!! Luv ya!

KW said...

I can't believe she is 5 months already!!!