CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Salt Lake County Fair

So it is time for an update and I have posted a few things we have done in the past two weeks. One thing we did was go to the Salt Lake County Fair to watch Whitney and Jesse show their pigs. They both did really well and we enjoyed watching them. Whitney ended up taking 3rd in the showmanship category.


Whitney with her cute belt buckle she won the year before


Jesse after showing his pig



We had quite a bit of down time between the time they showed their pigs and then when they brought them back for showmanship, so Dave and I went walking around the fair. Well, we found a petting zoo and decided to go and feed a few of the animals. Don't worry we wash well after coming out of here, it was fun though.






I am glad we could go and watch Whitney and Jesse show their pigs. It reminded me of all of the things I was involved in when I was young, and I was always happy when people in my family could be there for me. Good job Whitney and Jesse, we are proud of you!

9 comments:

Pam said...

you still look in love after 3 years!! pretty cute pic

Megan said...

Lindsey! You look so skinny!!! I don't know you eat that fried chicken and look like THAT! Sounds like you guys have been having a fun summer!!

The Blohms said...

You guys are so stinkin cute! I am making my blog private. I don't know if you look at it, but if you do and want to keep looking at it i need your e-mail address. leave it in my blog. Thanks

Andrea said...

Good ole county fair, I hope you wore your red boots.

Colt 'n Tami said...

Love the pics.. how fun! you look so darn super beautiful!!!! You go girl! I do, I love the new hair do! How much longer with school for ya?

KimL said...

I'm so glad you found me! Your blog is so fun. You are Dave are just... I can't even think of a word to describe it... beyond fun and perfect for each other. I am so happy you two fell in love. Anyway, keep in touch. Tell Dave hi for us.

KimL said...

I'm so glad you found me! Your blog is so fun. You are Dave are just... I can't even think of a word to describe it... beyond fun and perfect for each other. I am so happy you two fell in love. Anyway, keep in touch. Tell Dave hi for us.

trudy...{and jamo} said...

You are soooooooo skinny! I'm so excited for SATURDAY!!!!

Stephanie said...

I love your page don't you love having a last name you can use.... like Robbins and Webb lol I'm excited for Friday! Talk to you soon.