CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

4th of July and New Haircut!

This year for the fourth, Dave and I went to Schofield with my family. My parents weren't able to go, but my grandparents, cousins, and Kristin and Jared were there. It was a lot of fun. We basically just hung out, played games, ate food, went on a fourwheeler ride, and walked around on the little booths for schofield days. Also, on the 2nd, I chopped my hair off. I had my friend Kallie do it, and I love it! She really did a good job! Let me know what ya think. Anyways here are a few pictures of the 4th fun!






12 comments:

Teri said...

Lindsay, your haircut is super cute! Don't tell anyone I said cute. You look really good.

Andrea said...

It looks cute. You are looking awfully skinny.

Megan said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the new haircut!! (Not that I saw it before, but I LOVE it!:) YOu are sooo cute and I love your shirt too! Sounds like a FuN holiday weekend!

The Blohms said...

Lindsay, it me Sarah West, well Sarah Blohm now but i found your blog and wanted to say hi. Its been forever. You look so happy. Mine is sarahblohm.blogspot.com if you want to check it out.

Colt 'n Tami said...

LOVE THE HAIR! SUPER CUTE. LOOKS LIKE YA HAD A FUN FUN FUN WEEKEND!!!

KW said...

I didn't realize my eyes were closed in that picture, I look like a dork.

JW said...

Nice pics. It was fun to hang out with you guys.

grant + brittany said...

Okay I swear you always pull your haircuts off so well. I've told you that before. I just love your hair. And I see the tag... I'm excited!

Pam said...

you look so pretty with your new cut!! I love it!!

Scott and Mal said...

Your hair is way cute! Looks like fun and I am so glad you were able to come to the sealing!!! Miss you

Aubrey Kilpatrick said...

Linds I love your new haircut!!! Okay so im new at this blog thing but i found your page yeah!! :) How is everything going? :)

trudy...{and jamo} said...

Linds! Your hair is so cute! You look so good! You & Dave are so cute!