CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!!

Happy Father's Day! Just wanted to do a post about our dads. I love my dad so much and could not have asked for a better father and example. He is so good to me. He is one of my best friends and I look up to him! I love you dad! Also, to Dave's dad, what a great example too. I want to thank him for raising Dave into such a wonderful person and for the things that you instilled in him. We love you! Thanks to two of the best dads ever! Just like the card said, where would we be without you? One of us wouldn't exist, and the other would be married to some loser! WE LOVE YOU!



7 comments:

Karin said...

I love the girl that is in the second picture on the far right. She is a total hottie! Just kiddin'-love you guys!

Colt 'n Tami said...

CHEERS! I love Mark too!!! GREAT GUY

grant + brittany said...

I wish I could have seen my dad on Fathers Day! I love all the pictures, glad everything is going well. Your hair looks super cute!

Andrea said...

We do have a great dad. We are so lucky.

Megan said...

Happy Anniversary Linds and Dave! Three years! Its CRAZY!!

Anonymous said...

Cute Blog! I have one now too it's jamesfam3.blogspot.com

Danielle James said...

Yep we are going. You should come up. it's a really fun time. Are your mom and dad going?